Recipe cake in the yoghurt Gryffondor / Poudlard
We drew inspiration from the recipe of Hervé Cuisine to make our cake in the yoghurt. The recipe is simple, delightful and easy to accomplish with children. Not need of measuring bowl or of balance, this recipe is perfect for the wizards and sorceresses who are in summer leaves in Poudlard!
All quantities pointed out below are proportional, you can therefore adapt them easily according to the volume of the pot of yoghurt which you use. Here we measured our ingredients with a pot of 100g which filled the mould perfectly.
- 2 salad bowls
- A mould with cake (we chose that of Poudlard but that of Gryffondor suits very well also)
- 2 pots of flour
- 1 sachet of yeast
- 2 spoons with coffee of extract of vanilla
- 1 and a half pot of sugar
- 3 eggs
- ¾ of pot of well-blended butter
- 1 pot of yoghurt
- Preheat the oven to 180 degrees
- In the first salad bowl blend the flour, the sugar, the extract of vanilla and the yeast
- In the second bowl break then beat eggs
- Pour the well-blended butter and the yoghurt. Blend.
- Add the contents of the first bowl. Blend until result is smooth and homogeneous.
- Spread with butter the bottom of the mould
- Overturn into the mould
- Cook during 40 minutes