Easy recipe of the pie in the molasses
Here is an easy recipe for all gourmands and fans of Harry Potter!
The famous pie in the molasses to be shared with your friends or your family, for 6 persons.
Time of preparation: 10 min
Cooking time: 40 min
- 1 broken paste ready to unwind
- 300 g of molasses
- 185 g of milk
- 160 g of sugar
- 1 tablespoonful of flour
- 1 egg
1) Preheat the oven in 220°C.
2) Whip the egg with the molasses, the milk, the flour and the sugar
3) Unwind broken paste. Wallpaper with it a flan dish chemisé of paper of cooking, then cut up the edges which show
4) Pour the mixture in the molasses on the bottom of pie
5) With remaining paste, accomplish fine bands and give evidence in crosspieces on the pie
6) Clean min off for 35 - 40, in the low part of the oven