Recipe Harry Potter cookies in the colors of the 4 Hogwarts houses
The Harry Potter cookies with the faces of all your favorite characters in the saga are magic, but how about taking the next level of magic by coloring them?
Thanks to this recipe you can prepare Harry Potter cookies in the colors of the four Hogwarts Houses
Ingredients (35 cookies):
- 2 salad bowls
- 475g flour
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
- 225g butter
- 100g white sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract (optional)
- 2 eggs
- Food coloring
- In a large bowl, pour 475g of flour, add 1 pinch of salt and a teaspoon of yeast. Use a whisk to mix everything well.
- In the second bowl, add the butter and sugar. Whisk until the mixture becomes liquid and creamy.
- Stir in eggs and vanilla if desired.
- Pour the flour, salt and yeast mixture into the second bowl and beat well with your whisk. Do not hesitate to use your hands, it will facilitate mixing if you are not a pastry expert.
When your dough is ready, separate it into 4 strands of equal size. Use a drop of food coloring per sausage: red, blue, green and yellow to represent each Hogwarts House.
Knead the color with the dough.
- On a sheet of baking paper, pour flour and spread the dough to a thickness of 2 centimeters
- Use the cookie cutter and cut out the shapes you want. Don't forget to press lightly to print the faces of your favorite Harry Potter characters in the dough.
- Bake in a preheated 180 degree oven for 8-10 minutes