Harry Potter Filled Cookies Recipe
Make your Harry Potter filled cookies with easethanks to this delicious recipe imagined by HP666.
In addition to the ingredients listed below, you will also need a cookie stamp set to make your creations even more magical.
Ingredients for cakes
- 250g of flour
- 80g caster sugar
- 150g melted butter
- 1 egg yolk
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 1 packet of dry yeast
- 1 pinch of salt
Ingredients for the filling
- 1 tsp vanilla extract
- 120g sugar
- 80g butter
- 1 tsp cocoa powder
- red, blue, green and yellow food colors
In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, vanilla sugar, yeast, salt, butter and egg yolk. Mix until you get a shortbread dough.
- Form a compact ball, and spread the dough up to 5 mm thick. Using a round cookie cutter, cut out pieces of pasta. Then print the motif of the 4 houses using the harry potter stamps on half of the cookies.
Bake for 20 minutes at 180 ° C in a preheated oven.
- For the garnish, mix the icing sugar, the butter and the vanilla extract. Then divide into 5, and add in each serving each color and cocoa.
- Using a pastry bag, place a small amount of filling on a cookie without a pattern, and add a cookie with a pattern of the corresponding color over it.