Harry Potter cake pan
Have you always dreamed of making a Harry Potter cake? Cinereplicas makes your job easier by offering you exclusively two cake molds that will allow you to make a cake made of the coat of arms of Hogwarts or even Gryffindor.
These silicone molds are very easy to use and guaranteed BPA free.
To help you, here are two recipes that we have selected:
Yogurt cake (6 people)
ingredients (the yogurt pot is used as a measure)
- 1 plain yogurt
- 2 jars of sugar
- 1 sachet of vanilla sugar
- 3 pots of flour
- 1/2 jar of oil
- 3 eggs
- 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 pinch of salt
Preparation (15 min)
1. Turn on the thermostat oven 5-6 (180 ° C). Butter the Harry Potter mold of your choice, making sure to butter the inside of the letters and the details of the coat of arms
2. Pour the yogurt in a bowl and add in order, mixing well with a wooden spoon: sugar, vanilla sugar, eggs one by one, flour, yeast, salt, oil.
3. Put the preparation in the buttered pan and cook for 35 minutes. Let cool and turn out.
- 200 g chocolate
- 125 g butter
- 125 g sugar
- 4 eggs
- 125 g flour
- 1 packet of dry yeast
1. Preheat the oven to 180 ° C.
2. Melt the chocolate in a double boiler. Add the butter cut into small pieces.
3. Separate the whites from the egg yolks in two bowls.
4. Mix the yolks with the sugar and a little water until the mixture is frothy. Add the melted chocolate / butter and mix well. Finally, add the flour and baking powder.
5. Whip the egg whites until stiff. Gently incorporate them into the previous mixture.
6. Put everything in a buttered pan and bake in the oven for 30 to 35 minutes.
Enjoy a nice and tasty Harry Potter cake!