Harry Potter Chocolate Cupcakes Recipe
These delicious Harry Potter chocolate cupcakes are perfect for sharing with friends or for parties. Surprise your darlings or friends who love Harry Potter with these exclusive Harry Potter cupcakes.
A very easy and quick recipe!
Ingredients for cupcakes (serving = 10 cupcakes)
- 1 tablespoon unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 tablespoon baking powder
- 100g of flour
- 130g sugar
- 2 eggs
- 65g butter
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
Ingredients for frosting
- 65g butter
- 195g icing sugar
- 30g unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 teaspoons of vanilla extract
- A bit of milk
- Preheat your oven to 180 ° C before you start.
- Add all the other ingredients and continue mixing until the dough is creamy.
- Put the Harry Potter crates in the cupcake pan. If you don't have one, don't worry, you can put them directly on the baking sheet.
- Pour about ¾ of the preparation into each of the Harry Potter boxes and bake for 15 minutes. Now you can prepare the frosting.
- First, mix the butter with an electric mixer. If you do it manually, the butter should be at room temperature.
- Add all the other ingredients while continuing to mix. You can pour a little milk until the mixture is creamy.
- Once the cupcakes are done, carefully put the frosting in a pastry bag to decorate them. If you don't have one, use a spoon for this step.
- Finally, add the Harry Potter flags on the frosting and you're good to go!
We hope you enjoyed the recipe and will be very happy if you share your different ways of making Harry Potter cupcakes with the #HarryPottercupcakes hashtag. We will share your delicious cupcakes on our social networks!