DIY Quidditch Game
A Quidditch season can be intense. To become a good Quidditch player there is no miracle, you have to practice again and again. The key is to aim well!
It is true that few people own a large Quidditch lot at home, but it is not impossible to practice Quidditch at home. You just have to be imaginative and have a little bit of know-how.
We explain how to quickly and easily build Quidditch goals at home. Here's everything you need:
- super glue
- colored bomb (we opted for gold)
- 2 bowls of different sizes (to make perfect circles)
- foam panel
- 3 bottles of glasses (water, beer, soda...... it's up to you to choose)
- Start by creating your circles. Place your foam panel on a flat surface and place a bowl on top. Draw a circle around the bowl with a pencil to get the perfect circle. Repeat the same thing twice with a smaller bowl for the circles that will be placed at both ends.
- Carefully cut your circles with a cutter. (Ask an adult if you are a minor magician). Once the circles have been cut out, draw another smaller circle inside the circle. Leave an outer border of about 1.5 to 2 cm. Then you should have your 3 circles ready.
- Although it is possible to make larger and stronger Quidditch goals for the outdoors using wooden chopsticks, you can simply use your foam panel to create smaller (less sturdy) chopsticks for a game. dedicated to young children or for indoor use. Just check that the width of your chopsticks corresponds to the opening of the bottle, to be able to slide them in ;)
- Use the super glue to stick your chopsticks on the circles. Then place them in your bottles and use your spary paint bomb to color them. Allow to dry for a few hours.
- Then place your goals on a table and you're ready to practice Quidditch.
If you really want to immerse yourself in the quidditch vibe, you can get a customizable Quidditch dress Here.