Recipe - Harry Potter Ginger Cookies
Many thanks to Lene for sharing these great photos with us! We hope to see soon the photos of the cookies of the two other houses! Find right here his blog and all his recipes.
Here is what you will need to make these cookies:
- 250g of flour (preferably with little gluten, for example 8-9g per 100g)
- 35g rice flour
- 70g white sugar
- 1 teaspoon of yeast
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 125g butter
- 1 egg
- food coloring (but if you know, red for Gryffindor, green for Slytherin, yellow for Hufflepuff and blue for Ravenclaw)
- harry potter cookie pads
How to proceed :
- In a large bowl pour all the dry ingredients. Cut the butter into small cubes and then mix until you get a dough close to a crumble. Add the egg and mix. Cut the dough into 4 equal pieces and in each mix the food coloring. Wrap each colored dough in plastic wrap and let stand for one hour in the refrigerator.
- Spread each dough on a surface with a little flour so that it measures about 3-4 cm thick. Cut with the Harry Potter cookie pads.
- Place the cookies on a sheet of parchment paper with a little space between them and set aside in the refrigerator for about 30 minutes.
- Preheat your oven to 180 degrees (normal oven and not with ventilation) and bake for 10-11 minutes. Take out when cooked and let stand.
If you like to cook and you are a fan of Harry Potter do not hesitate to contact us to send us your recipes and photos in comment or by Facebook
Not inspired to cook? Find right here inspiration!